Email WKC Now!
Club Rules and Regulations
To All Students
- Students must be punctual to all meetings
- Students must keep their Karate uniforms clean and in good repair
- Students must keep their bodies clean and their finger and toe nails trimmed.
- Students CAN NOT waer jewelry or any hazardous objects while exercising.
- Students should respect their bodies and keep them free of piercings and tattoos.
- Visable piercings or tattoos are grounds for removal from the club.
- Students must not consume food, drink, or candy while exercising (water is allowed on the side-lines).
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- Students must practice ONLY those techniques that have been formally introduced to them by their instructor or senior members.
- Students must obey the instructions of their instructor and senior members.
- Students must not be disruptive at any time.
- Students must show respect at all times for the club, their senior members, their fellow students and themselves.
- Students must be polite and courteous to each other.
- Students should keep the Club environment clean and safe.
- Students must not leave the Club without the permission of the instructor.
- Students must understand the rules of the club and their instructor.
- Students must never discuss or disclose the fact that they practice Karate in a boastful manner.
- Students must never use their training outside of the Club, if they do it must be justifiable to the Club.
- Students must submit to the judgements and instructions of their instructor, senior members and the Club majority.